Locals-only VIP-ish day of art and overly expensive wine that we need to get rid of
$83 per person. Subject to availability. Open to Tasmanians only (18+)
Uggh, this package is sold out, but if you’re interested in taking part in just the fancy wine tasting, call ticket support on +61 (3) 6277 9978. Or, if you’re into free things, why not come to Mona anyway? Museum entry is free for Tasmanians ($10 deposit) plus we have a heap of new art Book for Mona here.
Your locals-only experience includes:
- Return ferry with Posh Pit upgrade.
Pick your own departure time and return on either a 4pm or 5pm ferry.
- Free museum entry (no dodgy deposit involved, so don’t try and get it back).
- Entry to Event Horizon.
Book through the O device or see the concierge at the entry to Faro. Show your Locals Only ticket for entry.
- The main event: an hour-long super fancy guided tasting of fine wines from David’s personal wine bunker.
Check-in at The Source restaurant at 2:45pm sharp.
- The performance of a lifetime (well, at least for today) and complimentary glass of something delicious from the Void Bar as Dean Stevenson unveils the day’s masterpiece as part of his ongoing 4PM project.
Starts at 4pm in The Void, show your ticket to get free wine.
- And a cheeky 10% discount on take-away Moorilla wine purchases made on the day.